WTF!!! man.. seriously, why can't you do everything on weekdays????? i can nvr use the car on saturday!! whats wrong with that wei... since the day i can drive... i nvr get to drive on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously don't get it????!!!?? what the hell do you need it on every saturday???? i've been letting you use the car on every saturday already and every morning!!!! what else do you want? I've been driving my brother back everytime and you still think i use the car alot??

You complain i use the car alot

you complain i use the petrol alot

you complain i don't take good care of the car

you complain i always drive..

BUT!!!

YOu asked me to drive to college

you asked me to drive my brother back

you asked me to buy procery

you asked me to drive you around

you asked me to drive you here drive you there. and you say i don't let you drive on saturday?? what is this??

I just need it for ONE saturday and i can't get it!! What is this wei.. just once only. can't you do it another day? I'm having break soon.. then  you can use all you want.. BUT NO!! you wan to use it on THIS SATURDAY!where i need the car the most!!!!

I NEED A CAR DESPERATELY...... I HATE IT!!!! I hate relying on other people!!! i feel very guilty on keep asking people to fetch me everytime when i can drive on my own.

BeaBee