Emotions are our feelings. Literally. We feel them in our bodies as tingles, hot spots and muscular tension. There are cognitive aspects, but the physical sensation is what makes them really different.

An emotion is a mental and physiological state associated with a wide variety of feelings, thoughts, and behavior. Emotions are subjective experiences, or experienced from an individual point of view. Emotion is often associated with mood, temperament, personality, and disposition.

A related distinction is between the emotion and the results of the emotion, principally behaviors and emotional expressions. People often behave in certain ways as a direct result of their emotional state, such as crying, fighting or fleeing. Yet again, if one can have the emotion without the corresponding behavior then we may consider the behavior not to be essential to the emotion.
My live is basically run by my emotions. Is always about my emotions. I danced to music according to my emotions. There are like my most important thing in my life. I will play and dance to soft music when i feel relaxed. I will danced to fast based music when I feel like being hyper and excited . Dance is my life and dancing with emotions are part of who I am. I may not be the best dancer in the world, but my dance express what i want to express in my life.

Every part of my life is the lyrics of a song. It keeps me going if i want to fall, it keeps me happy when i'm feeling down, it keeps me moving on when i feel my heart break, it keeps me relaxed when the love song plays on my com.

I may not take dance classes, but i love to dance and is who i am. I danced in my room, bathroom/toilet, living room, kitchen, car park, back lanes, road, shops, shopping malls, stage, a crowded area, club, pub, car, ship, van, bus, park, basketball court, school field etc. Basically everywhere I feel like dancing when the song suddenly pop up on my head and starts playing on my head. It's like an ipod, in my head, it plays according to my mood.

Weird isn't it?? Well, it's been like this since I was born. I can even dance to nursery rhyme. It is really adorable, when your head starts to play "Blah Blah Black Sheep". hehe :D

My current song playing on my head is 'Crash and Burn by Savage Garden' and my emotion now is THIS!!


Bea Bee