Well, today(actually yesterday) is my mom's birthday!
Brought her cupcakes for her birthday!
Of course i have pictures,
It's from Cuppacakes by wondermilk!
It cost me and my Bro RM70!!
Well it's kinda worth it because my mom loves it!!
WEE~~~

The Box of Cupcakes from Cuppacakes by Wondermilk

This is the Top view of the cup cakes...
Below is the side view on the 3D-ness of the cupcakes..
(mouth watering cupcakes) XD LOL
When my mom came back from her dinner,
She brought back white wine,
She gave it to us to drink, and of course the yam cha gang
get a cup of wine and also we look a group picture with it.
The wine wasn't that great (to me), it's abit sour.
If you like sour wine, please to try that wine. :)

Had to wake up early, because i need to go to church later
and after that off to A&W to have LLC meeting!