wow.. it's been long since my last time writing a post..

well, been away lately, busy doing posters and data entry.
no time to pen some words in my blog,
now is the time to do it.

I woke up at 11.30p.m. just now, feeling very sick
the usual thing fever, soar throat and flu... (can't get away from that)
been drinking alot of water.
OH!! i booked my trip to Singapore already!!
during F1 season! WEE~~
Can't wait to go! I think that time Universal Studio is done!!
I could go there to play!!
I think they are calling me to go there already!! I can feel it!
hahaha~~

went out with a bunch of penang city that i met in penang,
Cool and fun people, didn't know that most of them are studying here in selangor till I went there.
Shocking isn't it? i had to go to penang to know that most of them are study-ing here.
So close yet so far~~
and YEA i met them last friday, Boney, Jonathan, Zi Qin and Scott.
Together with all the PJIs
It was a fun outing~~ watched TOOTH FAIRY! a show you cannot miss!
ate in Piccadilly~~ had a BLAST!

before that i went to Langkawi too
for 4 days.. yeap~~
alcohol there are cheap. Beer is cheaper than COKE
had to admit that the few of us drank alot
not only that bought back alot of drink too...
chocolates and alcohol is really cheap! DUTY FREE!
If you like to drink, Langkawi is the place to GO!

for past few days, Here's what i've been doing:
Monday: Didi 4 posters for the Forum blog... *as you can see below
Tuesday: Did the layout for the environment calender
Wednesday: Data entry for Clayton * Rm0.50 per piece yea!!

For the next few days, Here's what I'm going to do:
Thursday: wake up early for Wen yuin, then go swimming in the afternoon and fetch bro to tuition. That's one day!
Friday: wake up in the afternoon and go for meeting at Crystal Crown Hotel!, Go out Minum at night
Saturday: MCC Pantomine Practice at Taylors Uni Col., then at night is free!
Sunday: Free day! Go Church! then Go Gardens to buy Addidas!