Where is my thank you?
Of all the hard work I helped, what happen?
I bust my ASS for you and you didn't even acknowledge me.
after the whole success, you just take all the glory
and forget those who are supporting you all the way
When you needed help, I come in and land a hand
but when it's over, you say nothing but take in all the spotlight for yourself
ARE YOU SELFISH?
I don't mind just a small thank you in your speech
i don't need you to give me an award or a present for my hardwork
just a simple acknowledgement and thank you would be fine
but NO!! nothing... not a simple hug or a note...
I'm always the one supporting, helping at the background
may not be the one standing in front of a spotlight
but sometimes I need motivation too and i also need people to back me up

I know that most Leaders gets all the glory,
BUT without people that supported the leader
There ain't NO leader!
I Do ACKNOWLEDGE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PUT HARD WORK FOR ME
and i hope i would get that in return

I believe in "what goes around, comes around"
and if i help people, they will help me back in return :)
SO LEADERS!! do acknowledge the people that got your BACKS!!
Don't step on them because you can!
They appreciate and respect you that's why they help
Don't climb over their heads, stand on them and take all the spotlight
Left everyone that helped you behind the curtains

:) hope everyone understand it, i'm not pointing fingers
just suddenly felt like writing it

And for those that is reading is that helped me throughout the years
THANK YOU!! I WILL REMEMBER YOU!!
I MAY NOT TALK TO YOU NOW, when you need me I'll be there!!