In English dictionary...

transitive verb1 : to charge with a fault or offense : blame 2 : to charge with an offense judicially or by a public process

When i was young. i have always been accuse for something that i didn't do.
and it has been a very very deep part of me that i can't erase from my past.
And i always would just try to go to sleep so that i won't think about it or feel anything.
Now this little trauma is hunting me in my dreams.
even in my own dreams now, i am being accuse.
It's everywhere now! in my dreams too...
Why don't you just leave me alone!?!
I always stand up for myself and i could never escape accusing!
Life isn't unfair, is it?
I'm always the one taking the blame..
or am i an punching bag to release your stress?
and everytime this accusing become for fired up..
aI want PEACE not war...
I GOT to, I HAD to take it!
As the war will not END Unless i TAKE the blame.