A small request from my friend.
here's the story!
my friend who studies in UK, wanted to make his gf happy
as she was really unhappy and down that day,
he asked me for a favor, if i could buy her 3 roses to make her happy on the next day
and so i agreed!
the next day i went to the florist in the evening and buy the flowers!
*picture above*
after that went to her house and knock on the door! (no one home)
i left and went there during night time around 8.00pm
went there, surprise her with the flowers and her smile were priceless
she is very happy indeed!
after the surprise, i left and i got a text message on my phone from UK
she was really happy till she cried :) *awwww*
how amazing is that:
he's so loving to his gf
he may be far, but he try to make ways to make his gf no matter where he is
and there is no reason why a long distance relationship CAN'T WORK!
it's how much effort to make IT work!

I MADE ANNA HAPPY!
one less lonely girl :D