Life in the working world ain't fancy alright.
NOT PERFECT AT ALL.

If you're in secondary school and thinking you can't wait to work, WELL, think AGAIN.
it's not as perfect as you think it is, you think earning money is fun??
It ain't FUN at all. Keeping everyone satisfied is not an easy task.
Keep customers and supplier happy are the toughest thing to do.

I know it's been very long that i have not update this blog.
Well, in these few days. I look leave from my job!
(just because i got 7 days extra leave and my company does not allow me to bring forward, so i'm being a good employee and taking all the leave with me without leaving them behind :P .... It's a BENEFIT! so I take the chance :D)

I really miss my blog. it's like dust all over it. Picture will be up soon :)
Stay tune... I know not many ppl realy my blog! but it doesn't matter! the next time when i read back! it brings back memories! just like I look back at my Archive!