It's been long since my last post...

And here goes another one. Well, during Christmas... i did a Christmas Musical in my church. It was a huge thing for our youth group. So, It was pretty Successful for us. It ended late that day. WE DIDN'T have a 'AFTER PARTY'.. because it was going to be on the 21th of Febuary!!! And so... i would like to introduce to you.. OUR JYM 'Jesse the Musical' Cast and Crew PARTY!! (i wonder why there is no dancers in the title - why can't it be, Cast, Dancers and Crew Party? huh?!?)haha anyway, The theme was, Masquerate.. Where you suppose to wear, fancy mask, fancy dresses and fancy outfits to the party... It didn't end up that way.. but it was fun... And..(drum rolls.... the pictures of the party!!!)BTW, I was VOTED the "BEST MASK" YAY!!! hahaha... I LOVE MY MASK!!!

Me and my lovely mask!! and the pin that i won!!! haha cute right?
These are the pictures that are taken  using my camera
(Feel free to copy it)






The Best Dress - Rachel Lai
The Best Dress - Alan Keevan