Well, never update my blog for quite sometime already. Didn't have time, even now, i felt lazy. Anyway.. just update it a little.. for the past few days,

I've

1.Watched the curious case of Benjamin Button

2.Played Volleyball back in my secondary school

3.Bought a mask for masqurate party

4.Learned Salsa

5.Became the Asst. Core Team Leader (i dunno how)

6.Went to eat at the Imperial Garden( the new building beside Amanda Hotel)

7.Fill my calender with alot of stuff

8.Called Mr.Pie Man to give us discounts on the pies for Charity Carnival Bazaar

9.Done my assignment 1

10.Not done anything on Valentines Day

11.Eaten the best ice-kacang in PJ Old Town food court

12.Watched Changeling

13.Following American Idol, Privilleged, 90210, Gossip Girl, Private Practice and Prison Break Season 4

14.Bank-in my money(for the rainy day)

15.Done all my friends tags in Facebook...

16.Just updated my Blog

17.Not finished with my article on Jogoya Reunion...

Bea Bee