Did i tell you that christmas doesn't feel like christmas?

YES indeed it is.
Christmas Doesn't feel like christmas!
Is because of Her!!
You know who you are.
You never trust me! you accuse my friends drinking your whisky
accusing me for standing up on my friends side
Accusing me for letting my friends into our house!
but guess what?
You say i should not stay out, i should not go to my friends house
and scolded me for me going to my friends house late, and scolded me and
say 'why can't they come here instead of me going there?'
and now you are accusing me for bring my friends back!
WHAT IS THIS!! not only that

You nvr said sorry if you are sure you are wrong!
YOu never trust me, what i say to you is plain bullshit to you
and you nvr did LISTEN to what i want to say
you just shut me up or end up hurting people's feeling with your sharp words
You're always the knife cut into my heart.
I'm just plain stupid to you! I was NEVER good enough for you!
I'M FOREVER NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!

I sometimes cry at night because YOU
Nightmares! because of you
I nvr go against you before, because I respect you!
I'm sorry! I can't take it anymore!