~~ I GOT A FEELING ~~
That tonight's gonna be a good NIGHT
Here's WHY!

Tonight, WE going to have Amazing Race Station Master Full dress
It's going to be fun to see Darren Chow and Chrishen dress as their own country and place.
WEE~~ fUN fuN fun Fun FUn FUN

After that, Is night out at ERIC's haha..
Why fun?
Parents not home

Being real busy lately
why?
Rally Is nearing soon
Many things is not done yet
Clues and envelopes is not done yet
I need more time...

And also.. not good being free...
You end up helping people doing stuff...
Helping people is part of me, I seldom reject things.
If I could help, I would do it.

Well, Life isn't perfect right?
I like it... I need to do things to keep my brain function
I will be bored to death, if I got nothing to do and to think about
I will find things to do. to keep me brain think,
Otherwise, it will be rusty