Kian Min's Mind: humm... how do I pose?
Voice: Eh! Kian Min look here!!
Kian Min's Mind: Do you think that weng siong would mind ah?
if his girlfriend hug me like that?
Kian Min's Mind: I KNEW IT?!?! Hope he doesn't Chop my head off!
Bea: Dear ah.. don't jealous la... I take picture with you okay?
Weng Siong: Where got jealous? You're having fun marh...
in his mind: of course i'm jealous la.. you hug him so close :(
Bea: SMILE!!
Voice: EH! Do the one you got on your FB profile picture!
Bea & Weng Siong; OKAY!
Weng Siong's mind: I wonder how long this is going to take? is just a picture
hurry up!
Bea: What pose should we do now?
Weng Siong: We could do the lips one..
Bea: Like this?
Weng Siong: Yea! like that...
Bea: How about this?
Weng Siong: haha... OKAY!
Bea & Weng Siong: hahaha...
Bea and Weng Siong: HAHAHAHAH *LOL*
Bea: This is too funny, we got to stop now..
Weng Siong: *smack head at sofa*
Bea: okay! stop it!
*back to normal face*
hmmmm......
Enjoy the comic :)