Life goes on... we had our good times and bad times... our sweet sweet memories sometimes is not so sweet after all... There is not such thing as happy ending, no fairytale nor prince charming in this place... Even thought you thought you found your prince charming, but it turns out not to be it. People change, from a charming prince, to a different side of a person. Well, only time will change that.

now... it is has just vanished.. well, sometimes you just have to let go. Let them live their life. you deserve someone better. i'll be there for you as a friend. it's reallt hard to let go too.. but for the better, i will let you go.. your mom doesn't even like me. Whose mom would like the son's girl? well... yours doesn't. we have been together for a long time, somehow, she just don't like me more. if she wants it that way. she got it. that's what she wanted.. to get rid of me

there are many outher things had happen between us. somethings that you just can't run away from the fact that you think that my family is richer than yours and you can't take it. so what my family is richer? so what i have a big house? i had same allowance you had, i don't get anything i want, i don't have a car, it took me a long time to get my license, i had to take public transport to college just like everyone else. I control my spending and sometimes i pamper myself. IS that wrong to pamper myself.. I love myself that's why i do that. i don't care that i buy haagen daaz for RM15 even though is just ice cream. Is very nice and i love eating nice ice cream and i don'r care how much it cost, that's call pampering.

There is too many things to tell you but. that's all i could say here. i know you can't let me go and you need me in your life. but some how life doesn't always go the way you wanted... even my life doesn't go the way that i wanted. I follow my heart in almost everything i do. because i listen to myself and if i feel something is not right i fix it. and that is the decisiong that i have choosen. So just accept the fact that IT'S OVER!!! and i hope we could be friends again for the upcoming years. and here's to the great memories... Bye bye... memories  that will stay deeply in my dreams..





 
I would like to thank for all the things that you had done for me and my studies. all the helping hand that made me who i a today. Thank you for always be there for me, be the someone that i will lend your shoulder for me to cry on. Thank you and hope you will find someone that deserve you better. Thank you Baby... It's DONE!! T.T
Love,
Bea Bee