This event wasn't that sucessful due to not enough publicity, not many peopl turn up. well here are some of the pictures of the bazaar. I love the performance, because almost all i got it, with the help of my club member. just like 1 or 2 that were not mine. So first up is opening ceremony.by our fellow VIPs, The principal of Metropolitan College,
Fellow Lions and The Organising Chairpersons

Our Opening Performance By Christopher Lim - He's an awesome singer

Next up is Jia shen's crew. It was good. But not as good as the one they did in DU IR Day
Oxy are our main Sponsors. Well, i still have free samples. Anyone??
Jia shen on the guitar singing 3 songs, but i prefer him dancing
We have the Malaysia Yo-yo Team to do some performance for us.
They were awesome. Thank god they came to save the day.
Next Ups is the INVERSION CREW!! They rock the stage.
They are my pals.. Their great. Do more performance for me okay??
Above is Thomaz, he rock okay.. He's hell of a dancer.
He's now doing salsa at SALSAJAY.. you can find him there if you want to know him.
hahaha -sorry thomaz-

This is my brother. If you know him well enought, he's a great singer. Really Really good.
"Noami, my brother is too young for you, go find another one!" hahaha.
i know you want he's number.-She say that my brother sings like an angel
and her heart will melt if my brother start singing-
The guitarist is Jeffrey Ng, He's good too. He's brother is Jeremy Ng..
*.* i know it on that day. (sorry)

These are all our pies... Woot!! so many...
In the end we took a group picture and we left home.

Bea Bee