Life goes on... well, when for a placement test in the morning yesterday to do a placement test for the english course in British Council. where you may ask. is near KLCC.. so is very far from my place. Well, the lecturer told me that i will be start my course next month because there isn't any course available this month. And i'm start as intermediate level, because my english is not very bad... (perasan saja.. what to do.. my english is not as good as she thinks) i told her that i want to start lower than what i had. She ask me to take intermediate 4 but i told her i want lower so she gave me intermediate 2.. which is longer.. i think is better to use more time to get things right, then use short time to confuse yourself. don't you think?

After that... just hang around at college. help my honey to find a uni or college that offers logistics and journalism. found a few, but he will have to talk to his parents about it forst only he will decide. we'll see... 

anyway, last saturday was the JOINT CHARITY CARNIVAL BAZAAR AT METROPOLITAN. i have pictures with me.. will post it up soon. now is kinda late and i'm lazy now.

next month is my final exam. and EASTER PARTY is 1 or 2 days before it

i dunno i can cope it or not.. we'll see. i hope it doesn't crash on my exam date. Pray hard!!!!

Bea Bee