Before the farm there's alot of things happening because The 08 team is not prepared for the games, the morning exercise and the present of aunty pat...


I actually do the entire games for 2 hours which i was pretty impress with myself, me, sammie and samantha brainstorm on sunday, and i layout the entire thing on monday and i send out the games details on tuesdya. i was pretty happpy with it i finished the entire clue/ envolopes and ready to get going.Until Crishen told me we only had 1/2 hour to do the station games(can you imagine i done everything and got everything, buy everything and got everthing organise and the day before, they tell me only got 1/2 an hour for it!! WTF!!) and michelle called me in the middle of a meeting and told me that we should use my/sam/vanessa's game on Youth Rally. I was abit dissapointed because i did the clues for the 1st training camp for the farm. and not all the clues can be used because is 2 sided. nvm... at least not all is wasted. and 1 and chrishen thought of the entire station game on the bus and on the phone too. In the end, we did the entire game. it was good.

then on Thursday night, i was packing my stuff, Suddenly, something got into my mind.
"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO FOR AUNTIE PAT AND UNCLE RICHARD?!?!" so i guessed that none of the 08 remembered of doing anything for them, so i decided to prepred some stuff on behalf of them. And guess what? they didn't remember anything of giving them something on the training camp. Called Chrishen, he say sam still have the slide show and i suggest on doing and photoframe that can hang on the wall together with our group pic with aunty pat.

So Off to our plan on doing the stuff. woke up in the morning, went to the photoshop develop the picture. and guess what the sales girl say?
"THE MINIMUM OF PICTURE WE DEVELOP IS 11 PCS, AND WE DON'T DO 1 PICTURE." (!!!! WHAT THE...) so i don't care i just ask her to develop 11 for me. i was in a hurry and it takes her like 45 minutes to develop it even though i ask for instant!! damn pissed i'm telling you... so damn slow the way she work. don't go to PHOTO ZOOOM at kelana jaya. They are slow. after that, went to kelana giant, e books to get some stuff for the frame.. and some materials to do the frame. i spent more than 30 bucks.. ( I think.. please 08 team.. please pay me back?? can??) and i brought the ruler, pen knife, glue, sissors, ribbon... almost everything for the frame. and i have like so many stuff le.

I got about
17 packs of wheat crackers from The Lions club, because they have so many extra cracker. so they force me to take like 20 packs... I WAS LIKE "WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO DO WITH 20 PACKS OF CRACKERS??" so i thought.. since i'm going to camp. maybe we might need it for snack at the camp. So i called michelle about my crackers.. and i just ship all the crackers from my house to church, so we could bring it to the farm. I think in the end. they finished it. It was awesome.. at least i don't have to leave it at home. haha

another thing that the 08 is not prepared for is the morning exercise for 1/2 hour. sam has cracked her head for a few days just to figure what exercise we should do. well, i kept quite, so that new ideas will generate from the young people. If everytime i feed them with ideas, they will nvr learn to think of new ides. don't you think so? My idea was to do self defence for morning exercise, since is very important now. That idea only comes out from my mouth if no ideas generates from the young 08s. In the end at the bus, sam and vanessa was pretty upset because we can't use the cha cha slide, because they want new ideas and they don't want to repeat it. So, i just told them to do self defence. and they were like so happy to do it, because
(i think i save their ass) they know about teakwondo, and know how it works.

Well, all packed.. ready to go. and off... we go to the farm.
will talk about the farm.. on my next post.


Bea Bee