Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true
Deep down inside we want to believe they still do
In our secretest heart, it's our favourite part of the story
Let's just admit we all want to make it too


Fairy tale? some people in this world living an a fairy tale.
I always tell myself that i want my life to end like a fairy tale
but it doesn't seem as easy as you think.
I believe an fairy tale and love story.
ever ever after sang by carrie underwood
keeps playing in my head and keeps me thinking on the first verse she sang.
Our life is just like the first verse.
I thionk most of the girls in this world would wish/hope/die for a fairy tale ending, a fairy tale wedding and most important a PRINCE CHARMING.
Sometimes you just don't get what you want and you just have to live with it.
Let's get back to the real world... for a moment. Resession, hectic life, long hours jobs, living pay check to pay check, study loans and many others.
Do we still can have a life like a fairy tale?!?!?

I WISH!!  ALWAYS STAY possitive..
Bea Bee