Weather in malaysia day by day.. is getting hotter and hotter. GLOBAL WARMING AH!!


TOday. I need to go down town ( Kuala Lumpur) to get something done.
Like:
1. Cancel my ACCA membership
2. Go get Risk and Insuranc Notes from Tham
3. Pass Desmond my Law stuff...
4. Take my stuff from desmond..


I had to walk from Dang Wangi LRT station to Wisma Denmark ( Even though the distance is not very far, but the weather is SO DAMN HOT!! and that building is under construction. Without any notice!! They just was the windoes outside the building and guess what? i was under it... i got wet!! a little.. but still im so pissed!! HOw can they allow such thing happen. Me and few of the ladies were on the way in GOT WET!! the working ladies went to the registration counter, and just complain like nobodies business, and i just stand there watching them. Since they work there and is thier first time having this probelm. hahaha. the registration counter felle said sorry and i just went up to ACCA to cancel my membership.

Then i walk to Bukit Nanas Monorail station then take the monorail to Raja Chulan. Walked to Wisma Jerneh to get my notes for Risk and Insurance from Tham. She so nice, to offer it to me. hehehe...

Now, i have done note No. 1 and 2, sitting in my institute punya Library.
Can you believe that the library in my institute library AIR CON IS NOT WORKING!!!
I walked from Medan Tuanku Station (Is so so hot on the way) hoping that when i reach to the library that i can get some air con to cool myself down.
The librarian told me that the aircon is out of service... Haiz.. damn sad. The poor Librarian has to sit in the HOT OWEN in the library no matter how hot it is.

Luckily outside the library, the aircon is working. So, the section near the door can feel abit cool air. The place where i am sitting with the computer in the library, ss not so bad. i can feel the air from outside. BUT STILL IS VERY VERY HOT!!

anyway.. onlining on MSN now and waiting for time to pass. and my BAG is SO SO HEAAVY!! I'm complaining alot today!! haiz.. long time nvr complain already!! I'll just do it today!! WOOT!! okay.. anyway... lazy to write already!! TOO DOOS.. Bye

Bea Bee