Well, i went out with Wing Chung in the morning, went to 1u..
didn't do much there, just hang around

ate at Japanese restaurant!
Ate Udon

chat about some stuff
pass experience and all

overall it was quite interesting
didn't talk for a long time.

had alot to catch up on
Went home after that
at 2pm, michelle came over to my place
we chat too..

i haven been seeing her for a very very long time
of course, we catch up on all the latest gossips haha

talk about life in college and now
It's really fun to chit chat.

you get to know the person better
It was fun, had alot of laughters
After that, chuo tung came.
he came to see the flowers that he gave.

It delivered to my house without him seeing the bouquet
well, he was shocked!

I was shocked!
haha... XD

We had our chit chat moments again
Basically, on my birthday is just chit chatting with friends

It may not be glamorous but it's different
It's how i see it la XD

It's a special day to spend time with my pals
Stole some of his Japanese drama!

haha
During the day i had fun!!

I will post my birthday at night on another post! hehe XD
That will be a little more interesting!


Bea Bee