Introducing my 2 Best PALS!!
(look at them Poser!!)
It's My Dear Friend Chuo Tung (Sim CT) and Yuen Kit! (Kit Kat)Soon To be My Profile Picture!!
(you wait!! XD)
Random shot of me..
So nice.. The wind blow!

Chuo Tung and Me
Yuen Kit and Me
The water features!
I haven introduce you to this place.
This is Desa Park City (Park)!
It's small, but It's BEAU-TI-FULL!!

There's place where you can eat and drink right beside the park
It's like a park view from the restaurant
They call it Desa Park City Waterfront!

This 2 little Dung-guSS brought me here.
When the first time i saw this place.. I was AMAZED!!

Me at the park.. taking pictures

Top and Bottom pictures
Straight away take picture, when we arrive to the place!


Cool Flower!
Haven seen it before!
So adorable!

Our Very First
(LONG long long time haven taken)
GROUP PICTURE

Memories from childhood stay with us forever,
Taking us where we have been and will go,
Pieces of life that live on and will never
Let us forget we were young long ago.


Sometimes I wander back into those shadows,
Quietly being who I used to be,
Bringing to life all the joys and the sorrows,
Days that can’t die while they still live in me.


Holidays linger and happy times glisten;
I can see everyone active and well.
I can still hear them if only I listen,
Feeling each motion and breathing each smell.


Life has such treasures that time’s always stealing;
Nothing can ever entirely stay.
While you are young, you can capture each feeling;
Make all the memories you can every day.

Bea Bee