Well, i heard that one of my friend is moving on with his life. Glad that he did, life is short, you never know what will happen in the next minute, next hour, next day, next week, next month, next year etc.. Forget about the past and move on with a new life. What is done is done. you can't turn back time and replace what you didn't do and done. Maybe you could change the future by doing the right thing now, instead of regreting what you did in the past.

"Moving forward"

I stand before,
a road that will lead,
Into the unknown
at least unknown to me.
I want to go,
but I'm paralyzed with fear.
Fear of a choice,
where the outcome isn't clear.

I wonder if the journey will be,
Short as I hope,
or much longer than it seems.
But either way, I've made up my mind.
I'm through feeling scared,
I'm leaving that behind.
Sooo, Now it's time to go.


And I take the first step of a million more.
And I'll make mistakes I've never made before.
But at least I'm moving forward

(I didn't write this - i got this from a song entitled 'moving forward by hoobastank')


Life is short, leave those uhappy moments behind. life's good, if you could paint the right colour. everyone hav their ups and downs and even though, now your life is always at the downfall, but you will notice that there are alot of happy things happen too. no matter what, you should be glad that you still have your family to love you at the end of the day. Live your life. Life can never be so good, before is too late. :)

Bea Bee