It's been quite long that i have not update this blog

well, life goes on...
Since classes already started 2 weeks ago,
Assignments a project papers are coming in to hunt you down
Rushing for deadline... is soon to come!
no more slumber-ing around.
Argh.... i have total of 10 assignments to do in 1 months time..
I'm going to go crazy~~ ARGH!
lalalala...
Things that i did for the weekend,
NO Mood No Mood NO Mood
and play board game!
hahaha... I just woke up after my 5 hours nap..
WOOT!! i wonder what time i'm going to sleep tonight
maybe really really late, which is not good in a way.
I'll do assignment tonight then.
Hope you're having fun with your days, but in actual fact
I'm not really having fun,
First fo all Leo Forum! yea, think about it!
It's going to kill me!! Nothing is confirmed!!
OH GOSH!!
For the next 3 months,
I'll be living in hell!!