I'm sure most of my friend are having the same thing too,

Test, Quiz, Exams, Finals etc...
That evaluates you and everyone else on knowledge and experience
Studying is not a easy thing to prove to the world you got what it takes
and also what you are capable of
sometimes, knowledge does not always apply, even though you have all the As in the world
Experience some times plays a big role,
especially in the course i am taking
It requires alot of experience,
and the MAIN problem is, I don't have it
which makes me struggle the whole journey
People think that 'this subject is easy, that subject is fun'
to me it was nvr easy... '99% of the students have working experienced'
which makes me that 1%..
i have no experience at all...
That makes me at the disabled side
some how i have to cope with it
Well, it's a TOUGH life,
If you love doing it, It's a beautiful life :)