Well,i never had a date before
but there are times where i go out and hangout with one of my guy friend.
I don't consider it a date, but then i think to the guy, it's a date
Okay, Let's start
In Malaysia, we don't usually call it a DATE,we call it Hangout...
yea... just2 people go out and have a drink and have some fun
take pictures and eat!
the memorable ones are one of the night on his birthday.
he called me, and fetch me from my home and took me to a park,
he got 2 slices of cake, his favourite tyramisu cake.
we had a nice walk around the park, and went to a place where there seats,
and we sat down and enjoy the cake.
It's my first time tasting it and it was awesome!
We had a long chat and we talked and talked and talk.
It wasn't the BEST way to celebrate someone's birthday,
but it was memorable, because you spent it
with someone you care.
because on that morning at 12am.
He wanted Me as his present for his birthday...
and so till now...
as most people know, We're seeing each other. :)

poster