You know what? i feel like killing someone...

You know that this thing is important to me.. and i can't make it in the morning for it and i'm upset because of it

NOW!!! the time for the event has changed and you never tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND that time slot i'm actually AVAILABLE!!!!!

and i'm One and a half hour late after, that i kknow the event is at 8PM!!!

you changed the blog... not blaming you..
but... you changed it from 8am to 8pm.
Who will noticce it???

you should just bold it with another colour so that people will notice it...

Great la.. really great. i hope this thing won't happen again..

Haiz..  i hate it la.... I'm so pissed right now


well, tomorrow had to wake up early for the musical practice, almost like a full dress tomorrow. so, wish me luck.. and hope that my slow dance... i won't get criticise again.. for not being perfect.


Bea Bee