Why are people talking about switching lines??? does it do us good?
it's all about money right?
Is money very very important these days?
i just don't get it? why they want to switch lines and the first place don't decide properly when you purchase your lines?
and these telecommunications companies are so comparative, and made the people wants to compare with other companies.
worse!!! you make people change so that you can get better profits

And this problem came to me today...
My boy boy... keep telling me to switch line, because he's been using that line all the while and siwtched to my line because of me. i didn't force him to switch lines the first place, and he volounter to do that. i'm glad that he did too...
well, the problem comes up when he wanted to switch back... because he thinks this old line is better then the line that i'm using currently.

complain complain complain... i can't change, because i have reasons...

*got from digi website

Bea Bee