I'm kinda dissapointed when i saw this Magazine's front page this christmas season.
I was ready for Christmas shopping in Pavillion, since i don't know what perfume to buy for my cousin, me and my bro decided to go to times bookshop to get Elle magazine so that we can choose the perfumes there.
when i reach there i saw this january issue of seventeen magazine MALAYSIA!! it look kinda familiar to me.
I told my brother that i had this seventeen magazine before with the exact same cover.
Well, even though is the same i still buy it, because i'm a fan of seventeen.
When i got home, i started searching for the exact same seventeen cover... and i got it...
IS THE EXACT SAME COVER PAGE!!! with the same colour title and same Make Over Issue!
The US Issue is the October 2008 seventeen Mag. Malaysia is Jan 2009. Can't believe we're so outdated!!
Check Out the pictures!!!

the one on the left is the Malaysia Issue , the one on the right is the US issue
The Malaysia Issue
The US Issue
The october and january Issue...
The side bars
and the cover star profile are exactly the same
the second page too
and the third page too... word by word picture by  picture
this Freaks me...  Please don't copy gossip girl. 
It sounded like malaysia got nothing original... we havt to copy other people's line?
Bea Bee