humm.. well today i woke up at 11.
because yesterday SIC Youth Rally 2008 ended.
and i miss you guys alot man...
how i wish it will not end... well it will end sooner or later
now... i wish it will stop the time and we will continue together as one team
Since now is over, next up is our party together at Crystal's place on friday at 12 to 5 pm
Come one let's have fun together and take the most pictures of our life...
It must be kept in the Book of Memories!!!!
You guys were the best... great times.. great times..
even thouht we faught and we argue...
but still we still come up with solutions to keep us together.
we're still a team.. we call it!! the 08TEAM!!!
WOO HOO!! we're in the history of JYM!! don't you think!!!
This is the Fouth year for the rally and we are part of it...
I'm so pround of everyone of us and i'm also proud of myself.
my family came for the family night and watched me performed..
i felt really great when my family sees me do it. the feeling is undescribable.
Oh!!! it felt really really great.. well..
signing out now... tomorrow have practice.. keep in touch with my post...
post a comment if you want..

Bea Bee