I know is quite late to write about 2008
well, nothing much happen in my life

  • made it into the Youth rally team
  • Be active my my leo club
  • went to leo forum
  • study accounts before but quit
  • now studying insurance
  • in a relationship
  • went to Korea
  • went to Koh samui, Thailand
  • went snorkelling
  • watched Journey to the centre of the earth 3D
  • change my hair stlye
  • learn make up
  • learn driving
  • Went to NS campsite
  • went clubbing
  • work in a company before
  • went home very late before. like 4.00a.m.
  • went karaoke
  • celebrate birthday in Williams, with a bunch of guys
  • Ate alot of seafood
  • i think i eat more than 100 crabs last year
  • my grandma pass away
  • no chinese new year
  • can't wear red for a month
  • boyfriend stays at uni's hostel


  • well there's all there is of course there are many other things happened in my life. so trying to accept that the fact that has happen in go on with it... that's all folks

    Bea Bee