Just like every family we have our Annual Chinese New Year Eve Dinner together as a Family. The preparation started in the morning at 10.00a.m. because we got many dishes to prepare, we had to start a fire (carcoal fire) to boil soup and cook other dishes on the gas stove. In total we are operating, 2 gas stove, 1 electric stove and 1carcoal stove. isn't It cool?? hahaha by 7p.m. All the dishes has been cooked and arranged on the table for picture taking session. We had total of 9 dishes to be exact!! Wee!! Now i will introduse to you to our home made 9 dishes for CNY.(cantonese)

This is all our dishes arrange on the table
1. Our Best Dish, Pau Yu and dong ku kai gue(abalone ,mushroom and chicken feet)
2. Yee Sang
3. Vegetable with garlic
4. Zuk Soun Ju Tou Tong (Pig stomach soup)
5. Wong Jaow Ha (Prawn with wine)
6. Jeng Kai (Steamed Chicken)
7.Keong Ngap (Ginger Duck)
8. Yu Yuen Tong (Fishball soup)
9.Jeng Yu (Steamed fish)
Family Lou Sang
Here's Another Angle
me and my bro smiling at the camera
My uncle Shiok Sendiri(SS)
This is My grandpa, my uncle and my dad.. They together SS!! hahaha... the Chans...

BTW, sorry if i translate the cantonese pronounciation not very good...hahaha i just hope you understand. I'm trying my best to put the spelling as accurate as posible. After that we had a long long chat with the family.. drink and drink lots n lots of wine, whisky, brandy, beer and liquor... and everyone left at 12.30a.m.
Bea Bee