Things that had just happend in one week of 2009:
from 1 jan to today:

  • Going to leo forum in june
  • no youth rally 2009
  • might be joining the JYM core team
  • teach std 3 sunday school
  • went to RCC meeting
  • print leo shirt
  • ready for exams in 22 of jan
  • Anniversary outing on 24th
  • going to jakarta on 2nd feb
  • going to rihanna concert
  • my friend's grandma pass away
  • my friend's mom suffers from breast cancer but is cured
  • my friend confessed to me
  • Darren's Birthday
  • Travis's Birthday
  • Serene's Birthday
  • Chee Chung's Birthday
  • Ricky's Birthday
  • LLC reunion
  • going to Make some noise by Leo of SMK DU
  • Just finished my E and O CLD test
  • selected next leo club president( my current pres is out of he's mind)
  • forced to join leo idol
  • updating the leo's blog


  • Quite alot of things had happened and going to happen for the year 2009
    So.. live your life, don't be like me... I'm a workaholic.
    I life is work work work..
    If you can't take it.. accept it..

    Bea Bee