I receive this mail from my aunt and wanted to warn everyone of you to be extra careful on the road.

This happened to my own Dept Manager, she wants this circulated to warn
everyone to be careful when on the road, whether dealing with the police
or otherwise.
Take care
Marlene

Dear Friends,

I've finally got this down in writing.....

Be paranoid if you must be but don't trust even the Police . These are
desperate times. I have a story which you should send to all your friends
to warn them.

I was in a car accident on 15/11/2008 along the flyover coming up from the
Federal Highway into Jalan Maarof, Bangsar . My car skidded and went over
a road divider. When I came to a stop a few minutes later 2 Malay guys -
one driving a blue Satria and the other on a bike passed my car and
stopped. They looked very decent - clean cut, well dressed like they
worked in an office.
Both approached me and asked in perfect English whether I was ok and
whether I needed help.


I declined of course as I had already called for help. They hovered for a
while and then went off. I decided then to get out of my car to check the
damage and when I got out, the 2 guys reversed and came back . At first I
thought they were nice guys and just wanted to be sure I was ok.
Nevertheless, I ignored them and kept a distance.


Then the drama unfolded. The guy driving the Satria opened his car booth
and took our a pair of black pants which he then threw on the road behind
my car.
The motorcyclist then sat down on the divider and began to roll up his
pants and took off his shoes and socks ! I saw that he had a scrapped knee
which was rather red.


Realising then that something was very wrong, I asked the two guys while
still maintaining my distance from them what they were doing . The
motorcyclist then turned to me and said " You langgar saya tak payah bayar
?" I was shocked and told them no such thing happened and why they were
doing this. The guy then said " Awak jangan biadap, sudah langgar saya nak
marah saya !!"


I quickly went back into my car and called the police. Call this Bukit
Aman No. (03-22626555) - the response is fast.
While waiting for help to arrive I kept praying for protection.
The Police came within 5 minutes.


BUT, you know, the police whom I thought were my heros also turned out to
be crooks.


The 2 officers approached me and asked me what happened. while I related
to them what happened one of them went to speak to the 2 guys who were
still hovering around at the back of my car. The remaining cop asked me
"Sekarang macam mana?"
I said there was no way I could have knocked them as there was no evidence
of damage to their vehicles or injury on them. The cop then asked me "
Kerja di mana?"
I told them I worked in a Bank and he said " Wah jadi you banyak wang!!!"
Although on hindsight now it was a strange thing to say (at that pt they
were still my heroes) to which I responded that I am only a worker , I
don't own the Bank so I don't have money ! He then walked to his partner
and came back a few moments later and said to me " The guy claims I broke
the side mirror of his car" He asked again "sekarang nak buat apa ?"

At this pt I was furious and told him that we should all go to the Balai
to make our repsective reports
He kept quiet at my response . I then blurted out some names of ex-Bkt
Aman Inspectors whom I happen to know and then he went to talk again to
his partner and the next thing that happened, the 2 guys accusing me left
the scene.


I was just overcome with relief by then my family had arrived to help.
Little did I realise until much later that the 2 corrupt cops were in
cohorts with the 2 malay boys to extort some money from me.
They let them go without my consent, did not even record their details or
vehicle reg nos. Nothing !!!


Imagine the cops who are supposed to protect you are as dirty and
corrupted as the crooks roaming our town !!!!

Abdullah Badawi whose mission before he leaves his position says he wantsto curb crime in the country and eradicate corruption
should go dig out the shit in his garden first.

What an experience!!!!

Take good care... To those drivers out there... be very careful



Bea Bee