I woke up quite early in the morning about 10.30a.m., got ready to go to the LRT station, because i'm waiting at the station with my darling. After that, i receive a sms from him that he told me he lost he's touch n go card, so he went home and search for it.. in the end, he can't find it. so he just bought the 1 way ticket, he was really sad in the train because he's touch n go card got RM 20 inside. Poor thing

Well, we arrive to KLCC. I was thirsty, so i bought a mango fruit juice and i shared with my darling. First on the list!! PC FAIR!!!! It's so hot Outside KLCC, but i'm not complaining. I'm just telling you guys the weather at that time. haha. When we arrive at the KL Convention centre. There were tons of people there already... is like 'rush hour on public transport' that alot of people.. so crowded. There's 2 floors full of PC Fair stuff... Broadband, Laptops, notebook, notebook bag, handphones, RAM.. webcam more and more and more PC stuff.

In the fisrt hall, we saw hui xian.. and i saw evonne they are promoting iphone and selling celcom broadband. after that i didn't see any of my friends anywhere in PC fair already. Well my darling saw few of he's UNI friends in PC fair. They say HI and i feel awkwardbecause i dunno them... but well, i just smile.. After Going into all the halls in PC fair, we went back to hall 1 to buy my darling's Cooler master for RM 58. Then, he was tempted to buy the screen protector. Then he negotiate the price for the screen protector and the cooler.. we got RM 3 Discount. is not alot, but it is okay... He's so happy he got the coller.

We saw some webcams and alot of notebook bags on sale. IT's really really cheap... my darling wants to buy me a webcam.. hehehe.. Not sure.. maybe he will hahaha. after that, we got out from that place, we went for our lunch at about 2 something at the food court.. i ordered the hot plate. we share it. Because i can't finish it. and we shared our ice lemon tea too.. so sweet right? hehehe. then we walking around KLCC because we have alot time before our show start. we went to many shop... girls, miss whatever and many more. Well, i was so attracted with a octopus soft toy... and my darling bought it for me.. XD hehehe T.T tears of joy.. love it so so much!!!! later at the bottom i will post the pictures.. hehehe. So adorable


Then, we went to watch FAST AND FURIOUS 4 ( TAKE THAT PEOPLE!!! i watch it already and i watch it with my boyfriend!!!! ahahaha)iT was an awesome movie!!! you should go watch!! the entire cinema is all full with people!! and in the middle, our phones rang, becaus emy friends keep asking ame about Leo idol and my darling's mom called to ask is he going back for dinner and, want them to wait for him to come back for dinner.. we got through it... continue to watch our movie together. we held our hands so so tight!!! hehehe.. it was a great movie and great experience.

After that we rushed to Sg. Wang because i'm suppose to meet my dad and my bro at Sg. wang, because chris is performing. by the time we went the CHRIS already lost.. It's really sad that that jeremy wasn't that good and won.. BIAS!!! hahaha... i think they are.. I love DINA!!! I'm your fan!! you're an awesome singer!! WOOT!!! everyone is watching you when you sing..."please don't stop the music"!!! Yea.. ENCORE!!! i hope you'll be singing for Leo forum!!

After everything end.. My dad took us to the teppanyaki shop to eat teppenyaki.. there's 6 of us. Me, my dad, my bf my brother, szen li and another girl i forgot her name. It wasn't that awesome. and my dad suggested that we go to another restaurant to eat better food... so we laft most of our food at teppanyaki, DROVE to Soo Kee in Imbi Road to eat, Beef Noodle and Friend LALA!!! It is so so much better!!! the beef is so soft and tasty.. nvr eaten so nice beef before.. and the LALA taste awesome!!! hehee and i found my darling's virgil paper... hehehe it was really touching because he wrote it out from he's heart.. It's really nice to read it. We went back of after that second dinner.

On the way back.. My dad took the SMART TUnnel, amd my darling told me about there is a race in the smart tunnel hahaha.. it is quite amazing to hear there is a race in smart tunnel. Quite cool right?? going to find the video and post it here. (if i can't find it Sorry) ahhaha!! first.. we drop my darling.. parents haven come back.. hahaha.. shocking!! next is szen li and her friend... we got back at about 9.30 p.m.

My dear, i really had a good time going to PC fair with you. I didn't regret not going to David Archuleta concert. You didn't force me to follow you to PC Fair. i just want to experience it myself. I'm sorry that i make you sad. BUT I REALLY LOVE DEEP IN MY HEART!!! Kiss kiss!! LOVE YOU!! Thank you for the OCtopus too Love it.. here's some PIctures for you to see:

Me and The octopus
It's On my head :O
AHH!!! O.O
CUTE little octopus!!
MY Octopus!!! IT's PINK!!!


Bea Bee