Well, in the afternoon.. me, my brother and me, went to see the lawyer. We chat about the legal stuff about the divorce. nothing much. Just chit chat, and talk about out rights. and what we can do.
After that.. we went to The EPF office to change my dad's beneficery. And i had my chance to check my EPF account. surprisingly, i got quite a sum of money in there.

We head home after that. about 5 something, my darling came to my house and we had a short chit chat together. It was fun.. poor thing they had to re-sit the test again, because of some girl told the exam coordnator that, their current lecturer gave them the "soalan bocor" which is not even soalan bocor. It was an EXERCISE!! haha.. some girls just think about themselves. They just make other people's lives misserable because she thinks that her answer is right, and the lecturer's answer is wrong. STUPID kan?

Well. after dinner. went to church. It was pretty jammed up, because of the rain. Went there, no one was there. 15 minutes later, Ashley came with the sad face.
I ask her what happened... she told me one of her friend passed away.
He's name is Aaron Teoh..(REST IN PEACE) from S.A.M. Taylors. He fell down off the balcony of taylors residence. It was an accident.. he slipped and fell. He's only 18 and i pity him, because he's such a nice guy. just because he want to open a locked door. so he climbed to the room's balcomy and slipped and fall. so sad right? *In my opinion* To all he's close friends and friends and family the knows him* well, life goes on people.. I'm sure he doesn't wan you guys to feel sad and give up everything that you. He's up in heaven peacefully and he wants to see you guys happy. MOve on he'll do he's part to make your life better in future.

At about 10pm i came back. The PJI-ian are in my house playing CHOR DAI DEE de... and the bought 4 bottles or ist choice coke *IT SUCKS* by the way.. don't buy.. anyway, after few sessions of chor dai dee.. they finally decided to play the drinking game. choong shen drank the most. we played 2 sets of the drinking game. After all the coke has been finished. We drink my crysantimum. It was since chinese new year. So we just drink all of it... after that we had our lame jokes and IQ questions session. It was quite fun because you can see choong shen (keep wanting Eric to send him home) because he's suppose to go home by 12.30a.m. we ended about 1.20a.m. we keep continue our IQ questions. and we had really really alot of fun just now. I hope we could have more session like these. It helps to bond all of us together as a team.

Bea Bee