Well.... I can't sleep
is 1.05 a.m. i know is considered
early for some of you guys.
But, to my little honey is late.
i can't sleep because my cousin
is sleeping over with me for the week
and when she moves, or turnaround on my bed
i will just be awake. I can't sleep
when there is some noise or movements
I need peace and quite to get to sleep

Not only that, i have many things on my mind.
These things doesn't make me can't sleep.
i don't think of it when i want to sleep

No.1 I didn't get the scholarship that i applied
No.2 Going to miss David Archuleta for PC fair with BF
No.3 Parents getting divorce
(makes my mom more angry each day - Mood very bad)
No.4 Easter party is coming
(08 team is not prepared)
No.5 Leadership Test is on the 18 April. (Haven study)
No.6 EXAMS IS COMING!!! 28 April ah!!!
No.7 Blind Leading Blind
(I Haven started colecting Money)I'm afriad i lost the card
No.8 Membership for CII ( have to send it to London)
No.9 Register my new subjects ( haven decide yet)
No.10 When will the leo T-shirt Sample arriving!!!
(Is very fustrating)

Bea Bee