i don't understand with people these days. Why do pepople reply message that they have to press *Reply all*??? Why? can't you reply to the person that send it to you. I don't want to see all your thank yous. If the sender send to 50 people, and if everyone press " reply all" and saying, thank you for sending it to me and good luck.. I have received it.
I would have 50 e-mails in my inbox, for all the thank yous that send it to the sender.. Rediculios isn't it? Can't you say thank you to the sender instead of saying thank you and let everyone know that you said thank you to the sender!! URGGH!!! i know you want everyone know that you appriate the senders effort.. BUT 50 thank yous in my inbox is rediculous!!


Another situation. Micheal did a excel of the cafeteria food list and he saved it in a 2007 excel worksheet format.. I didn't a a problem opening it because i have windows 2007 worksheet in my com.. (I'm so proud that i'm fully updated) and MARC (who actually can't open it) "REPLIED ALL" and said..
DEI GENIUS!! Ur list is in 2007 Excel format la bro!! pls re-send in 2003 version..LOL..
thanks
Marc

It's really funny to see other people's reaction.. If you can imagine he's facial expression.. IT will be priceless.. I tell you that...

For the Rally People of 08 too.. please press "reply" (DO NOT PRESS "REPLY ALL") too if you want to send it back to Vanessa about compliments about the script. Please don't send Thank yous and saying is very good and amazing.. you can just tell her that, i don't need to know.. I have to clear my inbox everyday. ( i check my inbox /e-mail everyday okay.. please do me a favour alright) Thanks guys.


SO PEOPLE!! PLease Press "Reply" if you want to reply to sender, PLEASE DON'T PRESS "REPLY ALL" IF YOU DON"T WANT to SPam other people's inbox!! KA PIISH!!!    Thank you
...
Bea Bee